Tuesday 12 April 2016

Practicing Messy Brows Using Different Mediums- Claudia











I decided to practice the messy brows using different mediums to see what different effects I would get and also to check what will work best for the final shoot. On the picture at the top of the page I used black supra colour and spread this over the brows using a disposable mascara wand. While in the image at the bottom I solely used mascara and applied this over the brow using a disposable mascara wand. To get the messy effect I combed the hairs towards the opposite direction so that they would stand out and look messy.

Using black supra colour was not a good idea as it made the hairs stick to each other more and made the eyebrow look lumpy which can be seen in the image at the top of the page. This also caused the hair not to stand out evenly as most of the were stuck to each other. However, in the image at the bottom it is clearly visible that the mascara did a better job than the supra colour. The hairs were equally distributed and the I felt that the mascara held the hairs in place better than the supra colour did. I will be using mascara instead of supra colour of the brows for Claudia's final shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment