Friday 15 April 2016

Mrs Laderman- The Third Eyed Freak Final Shoot Images

Health & Safety
  • Make sure my partners/models clothing is covered using a gown.
  • Do not double dip spatulas into the make-up palettes. 
  • Always wash hand before application and after.
  • Always carry out a consultation before starting to make sure there are no contra-indications and my partner is not allergic to any products. 
  • Always ask partner/model if they are wearing contact lenses. 
  • Always provide partner/model with after care advice.

List of Products & Tools
  • Cleanser, Toner, Moisturiser
  • Cotton pads, Couch Roll
  • Kryolan Supra Colours
  • Kryolan Aqua Colours
  • Illamasqua Black Eye shadow
  • Translucent Powder
  • Foundation Brush, Blending Brush
  • Detail Brush,
  • Black Kohl Pencil
  • Sharpener
  • Cape
  • Black Wig

Model's Consultation Notes
  • Julia Lange, 20
  • Combination Skin
  • Large Open Pores
  • Hazel Coloured Eyes
  • No Allergies to any Products
  • No Contraindications
  • Dyed Hair, Golden Brown Colour
  • Model wears Contacts


Creating Mrs Laderman as the third eyed freak was a challenge and I was not quite happy with the outcome as I think my creation of the three eyed freak does not look realistic at all and that I could have done better. While creating Mrs Laderman I faced many challenges and one of the biggest challenges was creating the mouth as looking at the final images it does not look realistic at all to me and I am very disappointed with myself. I now feel like if I created the teeth as white and then went in with the shadows and discolouring the teeth this would have been a better option and could have had a better outcome.

I was happy with the outcome on the wrinkles on her forehead and the shading as they look quite dramatic yet have a natural look to them. On the other hand I wasn't quite pleased with how the frowning wrinkles came out as they do not look that natural to me. The overall look of the final outcome was much better than the practice session that I did on myself. I think this is because of adding more shading to all the elements of the design.

Looking at Mrs Laderman's third eye that always watches over Claudia, I also think I could have done a better job with this side of the face as well. The colour of the third eye matched the actual colour of my model's eyes which I was happy about. However, I don't know if its jus me but despite having the same design on all three eyes I don't think the third eye looks like a real eye. I also think that the third eye, second nose and the second mouth on the side of the face look slightly out of proportion.

Looking at the lighting, I was quite pleased with it as I wanted this dark set up for the final shoot of Mrs Laderman. As my my model has golden brown dyed hair I decided to have a black wig for the final look which I think goes better with the dark horror look. Concluding the shoot overall I disappointed with myself as I thought that the application and the outcome could have been better.












































No comments:

Post a Comment