Tuesday 22 March 2016

Practice- Creating a Tribal Circus Look


Practicing different looks I created this tribal look that is also worn in many circus shows. I created this look using a mixture of supra and aqua colours. For the base I used the gold aqua colour as I wanted the base to be pretty solid. I created this look from my own intuition just going along with the patterns. I incorporated using gems on the pattern on the forehead as it enhanced the whole look. Looking at the finished look the triangles formed on the front of the face on the cheeks are not symmetrical and also they oddly stand out and I feel that, the particular pattern does not go with the whole look. 

Looking at the textures the areas that I have used the supra colours have a more of a softer edge to where I have used the aqua colours. I think this is because of the two mediums being of a different base. As the supra colours are easy to blend in they give off a much softer look. Where as the aqua colours have a more of a solid look and give off a stronger more bold look. Looking at the patterns as this is a tribal look the shapes and lines do not have to be that symmetrical. However I think if they were a little more symmetrical the finished look could have been better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment